Ordered chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks with up charge and ital Stromboli when delivered no chicken fingers just fries and mozzarella sticks and a chicken Stromboli.At first I was okay with Stromboli but called about no chicken fingers.

They said they would immediately deliver fingers,after an hour still no delivery so I called to cancel,getting the owner who started with yo yo yo give me your address. I stopped him and questioned with yo yo yo? He was not pleased then told him order was completely wrong and at this point my child was tired and went to bed,so cancel delivery. He hung up on me.

I called back, talked to employee to ask him his name, only getting Johnny after pushing for his last name,employee said he couldn't risk his job for me...so I paid $22 plus a tip for completely wrong order and daughter in bed hungry and a very ignorant owner..will never go to pats pizza for anything again.In short as long as they get their money and tip who cares about the customer cause I was ripped off

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pats pizzeria mozzarella sticks. Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pats pizzeria mozzarella sticks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant?

Comments

It doesn't sound like your order was "completely wrong," it sounds like you just didn't get your chicken fingers.Correct?

And chicken fingers do not cost $22, now do they?

Perhaps if you presented the manager with an accurate, factual story, and did not interrupt him with your rudeness, then he could have helped you to your satisfaction.But from the sound of your complaint, you are embellishing the facts and demanding an unreasonable resolution (ie, your entire order for free, when the most you are entitled to are a fee chicken fingers).

to Anonymous Menifee, California, United States #1185111

He brought up the bad order and was mistreated. Sounds like you work for them or have treated customers the same way, OR you have never had an *** minimum wage food server treat you like *** after paying good money to feed your family.